CHLORINE DIOXIDE GENERATOR AND SYSTEMS
CHEMZEST offers complete solution for Chlorine Dioxide On site Generation system with the various capacities from 100 gm/hr to 66 kg/hr.
Chlorine dioxide (ClO 2 ) is an oxidant that is widely used in the pulp and paper industry and has been successfully applied to drinking water supplies for oxidation, disinfection, color reduction, bleaching, and taste/odor control for many decades.
Commercially chlorine dioxide is produced by two methods,
- Acid-Chlorite Method:
- Chlorine –Chlorite Method:
TYPES OF GENERATORS
Bases on the ClO2 generation system capacity, mechanism and operational safety CHEMZEST offers 3 Types of generators.
- PACKED COLUMN GENERATOR.
- VENTURI DUAL CHAMBER GENERATOR.
- ANNULAR CAPSULED GENERATOR.
- Water encapsulated for safe ClO2 production
- Efficiency more than 90%
- Automatic /Semi Automatic /Manual
- Cooling Tower water Treatment
- Paper and Pulp Bleaching
- Effluent water Treatment