- Vacuum Casting Machine allows the duplication of plastic parts using a silicone mold.
- The vacuum casting technology makes it possible to use many different resins for all your prototypes with technical characteristics similar to injected plastics (PP, PA, PVC, PEEK etc.).
- Many rigid and flexible resins are available : transparent, coloured, resistant to fire, fold, shocks.
- Automatic Vacuum Casting Machine is operated and programmed using PLC with HMI interface.
- The whole system is vacuumized by Vacuum pump with automatic ON/OFF.
- Part A& Part B resins manually need to fill in the cup. Part A Cup is tilt and pour into Part B cup.
- After transferring, Agitator will start and mixing will happen. Based on the resin type , mixing time and pouring time can be programmable.
- Once Part A & B mixed thoroughly, Mixed cup tilt and pour into the funnel. For easy pouring resin into mold, the mold Tray can be lifted and adjusted using the push button provided. Advantages
- Low production cost
- Wide variety of resin can be used
- Very complex geometries reproduction
- Very high-quality finish and fine detail (silicone has exceptional precision imprinting).
- Semi Automatic/Manual vacuum system controlled by
- The whole system is vacuumized by
Vacuum pump with Manual ON/OFF buttons.
- In Semi-Automatic / manual machine,tilting of cups can be controlled by push buttons meanwhile in semi automatic / manual machine, tilting of cups can be done with gear
- Mold tray height adjustment can be done using small scissor lift which is equipped with manual adjustment.
- Vacuum gauge is provided to ensure the proper vacuum at the machine. Its most economical and simplest machine.
TILTING AND POURING BY MANUAL GEAR/PUSH BUTTON